I recently had the opportunity to work with Neutrogena and today I’m going to walk you through my makeup look I recreated with Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Makeup line. I chose to recreate Eiza Gonzalez metallic bronze eye look which you can see HERE.
* First, I started with a clean washed face.
* Next, I applied Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Primer
Btw, this stuff feels so good on my skin!
* Now it’s time to apply Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin liquid foundation. My shade is 10 in Classic Ivory.
I put dots of foundation all over my face and then use a beauty wedge to blend evenly. This is a medium coverage foundation but it’s buildable to have a more full coverage.
* After applying foundation I applied Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Primer in shade 50 Fair.
This step is so important for me. I tend to not sleep well and end up with dark circles under my eyes. So it helps me hide those dark circles and brightens the skin.
* Next, I apply Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Natural Radiance Bronzer shade 30 in Sunkissed.
I like to apply this along my cheek bones, jaw line, and across the top of my forehead. The bronzer applies very well, so I didn’t need to use a lot to get the desired look I wanted. Blend well.
* Next I used Neutrogena’s Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-in Primer in shade 50 Mink Brown.
Steps to achieve my look…
1. I applied shade 2 on my entire lid, focusing mostly under my brow.
2. Then I used shade 1 to color the entire lid area.
3. I blended shade 3 into my crease line.
4. Last I finished with shade 4. I apply this in the outer corner of my eye and smudge into bottom corner and into mid crease line.
* I finish up my eyes by using Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara. This gave my eyelashes so much volume and is for sure a new favorite!
* Next, I used Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Blush shade 20 Vibrant. I apply across my cheek bones and blend well to have a natural looking peachy glow.
* Lastly, I finished my look with Neutrogena’s Moisture Smooth Color Stick in shade Fresh Papaya.
And that’s it ladies! 10 minutes later and I have fresh luminous looking skin and I’m ready to take on the world 😉
If you’re looking for a great skincare line, I highly recommend checking out
Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin Makeup line. Some of the benefits of this line…
The Formula contains an exclusive blend of antioxidants including Vitamin E, Natural Soy and Feverfew Extract along with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 to visibly improve luminosity, tone, and texture over time for healthier looking skin. It comes in 14 beautiful shades! It’s lightweight, breathable, and gives me flawless-looking coverage, for fresh and luminous looking skin!
See my inspired look and others here https://www.neutrogena.com/holidaylooks.html
Use code: HEALTHYSKIN25 to receive 25% off any purchase from Neutrogena’s Website